cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro-10 (Issues printing labels in Photoshop Elements)

Chipman417
Apprentice

Hi,

Hopefully this is in the correct place here.

My boss purchased a Canon Pixma Pro-10 to print labels for our products here at work.

We create them in Photochop elements and usually just print the .PSD file straight to our label paper.

When i attempt to print in Elements, the program just crashes (shuts down)

ive been able to save the file as a .JPG and use My Image Garden to acaully get it to work but the dimensions are way off and dont line up at all.

Our Photoshop Elements is a legit copy with no other issues. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Shadowsports,

I kept at it yesterday after making the forum post. I ended up reading about a plug-in called Canon Print Studio Pro.

After installing it in the adobe/plug-in folder i was able to finally print the labels to scale and without turning the .PSD files to an image first.

This printer is amazing. lol and yes we do use it for labels only.  What all else is it capable of? I've never really done much reading on it until yestrerday. I see it boasting about professional quality pictures. I'd like to try it out for that sometime.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Pro-10.  It would be helpful to know what OS you are using.  Windows or MAC and what build of version.  Also what version of elements you are using? 

Are you using a template for the labels or printing while specifying a custom paper size?

Nice printer, hope product labels aren't all that you are printing with it.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Shadowsports,

I kept at it yesterday after making the forum post. I ended up reading about a plug-in called Canon Print Studio Pro.

After installing it in the adobe/plug-in folder i was able to finally print the labels to scale and without turning the .PSD files to an image first.

This printer is amazing. lol and yes we do use it for labels only.  What all else is it capable of? I've never really done much reading on it until yestrerday. I see it boasting about professional quality pictures. I'd like to try it out for that sometime.

Announcements