cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Pixma Pro - 100

AKRenee
Apprentice

I'm having a problem with my new printer.  I print out of lightroom and know how to set it all to print with no color adjustment, paper, etc etc.

My problem is when I print on 8 x 11.5 paper, my prints come out funny looking.  When I print 13 x 19 paper, my prints turn out beautiful.  I'm using the EXACT same settings and paper!

Did I perhaps get a lemon of a printer or????

Does anyone else have the same experience?

Thank you!

Very frustrated,

Renee

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

@AKRenee wrote:

My problem is when I print on 8 x 11.5 paper, my prints come out funny looking. 

Thank you!

Very frustrated,

Renee

Greetings,

What's funny looking mean exactly?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Is your image size compatible with the printable area of the Letter size paper. 

Can you post a screen shot of the print module right hand side?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I'm still having problems.  I printed 2 images yesterday out of lightroom and they were beautiful.  I tried to print an image today and it is horrible.  Muddy and looks like a cartoon edit almost.  All were 8.5 x 11 printed on Canon Pro Luster Paper.  I changed nothing between today and yesterday.  I am having Lightroom control the color on all three photos.  I'm just baffled and I'm ready to pitch this printer and go back to Epson.

Renee

PS Sorry for the late reply.  I've been busy and haven't had time do do anything just about.

I have to ask, please don't be insulted, but when folks talk about funny muddy images they are frequently printed on the wrong side of the paper.

Is the bad print also still wet and sticky?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic
Announcements