cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte icc profile

Broughie7
Contributor

Please could someone tell me where I can locate the icc profile for this paper?

Canon Photo Paper Pro Premium Matte.

I recenlty updated the driver for my Pro 100S and this paper profie has disappeared.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Yeah! thank you for your help

It looks like the missing icc profile is availbale again.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Welcome to the forum. 

Canon paper profiles are installed with the driver. It seems unlikely that only one profile would be missing, so I suggest you try reinstalling the driver. 

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks but I've already tired this option several times and the icc profile for this paper is not listed.

How are you trying to locate the profile; what software?

Is this the only profile missing?

What operating system are you using?

If its a Mac, have you addded the IJ Series version of the printer (and not the AirPrint version?)

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

I'm using an Imac on Big Sur and printing from LR.

My icc profiles are loaded in the correct directory on my HD and I can see all of them from the Lightroom print modiule except the Canon Photo paper Pro options which were there before as I've been using it successfully. It is the only missing profile and 

it is not listed on your website either otherwise I would have just downloaded it and installed it again. Perhaps you can check this and tell me if I've missed it?

I have this driver 16.50.0.0 on the printer and I updated the firmware recently. It does not say if it is the IJ or Airprint version and I'm not sure how to check this.

Just so I can understand to help you better, are you saying you don't see the profile when you select the profile dropdown in Lightroom?

Screenshot 2021-02-16 101326.jpg

If you select Other, do you sxee it in the window that opens?

Screenshot 2021-02-16 101425.jpg

If you go to System Preferences->Printers & Scanners do you see something like this, or do yoy see AirPrint?

Printers & Scanners 2021-02-16 10-20-14.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Yes that's correct.

The other thing that is missing are the options on the LHS of the print module in the box entitled - Page set up.  There used to be quite a few options here and now all I can select is the paper size.

OK, I think you must have the AirPrint version.

Go to Printers & Scanners, select the "+" icon to add a printer and wait for the IJ Series version to appear. It could take several minutes.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

My printer box looks like yours and it doesnt say AirPrint on it

I have the option of Canon Pro-100s Bonjour or Canon IJ Network. What do I select?

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements