cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bottom inch of print is not printing.

derrickdraws
Apprentice

Hello there! I'm having an issue where once in a while when I print images I get a strange glitch on the bottom of the paper. For this specific instance I'm printing a 13x19 picture onto 13x19 paper using the Canon Print Studio photohop plugin. All the settings are correct, in fact I used the same settings as the last print that came out fine. This one, however, has this on the bottom:

Photo 1

There is also a small gap on the top. I'm using WiFi printing and this doesn't happen every time I go to print, but with the paper and ink usage it's worrysome. This has also happened on 8.5x11 prints. 

Any help would be appreciated!

-Derrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I think it might be wifi, but you could give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON and chat with them.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

How far is the printer from the wifi transmitter. Sometimes this can happen if signal gets interupted.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

derrickdraws
Apprentice
Maybe 15 feet. I should mention also this is the PRO-100.

Is it possible to get a long USB cable and direct connect?

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

derrickdraws
Apprentice
It would be a task given the placement and I would like to avoid it. This only happens once in a while so if it’s a downside of WiFi printing I can deal with it, I just wanted to see what the cause was if possible. If it starts happening more and more I might have to lift some carpet and run a wire though.

I think it might be wifi, but you could give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON and chat with them.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Announcements