Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adobe RGB profile not showing - Pixma Pro 100

HLCNY
Apprentice

Hi,

I'm running Win 11.

According to the user manual, within the printer properties, under "main", under Color/Intensity->Manual->Set, under the "Matching" tab: I'm supposed to have the option to choose "ICM" and then choose between "Standard" and "Adobe RGB (1998)". However, I do not have the Adobe RGB option available. According to the manual, if one doesn't have the Adobe RGB option, it means that profile is not installed. However, I have installed the latest print drivers, and even downloaded and installed the Adobe RGB (1998) icc from Adobe itself. I can see these installed in the relevant C:\Windows\System32\spool\drivers\color directory.

How do I fix this? (I'm already aware I can print directly from imaging programs--e.g., LR--and turn off color management in the driver. But I'd like to at least have this option available and work as it is advertised).

Thanks for any help!

1 REPLY 1

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

Based on this type of issue,  I recommend you reach out to Canon support. Our team will be able to assist you in real time with this matter. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you

Announcements