cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235 Color Shifting Across Page

ZachCW
Apprentice

Our "new to us" imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5235 has an odd issue that even our copier maintenance tech can not solve - colors from the left to right of the sheet are not printing consistently. The most apparent is magenta, which looks orange/yellow on the left and full magenta on the right. Typically, I am printing images from acrobat with a file exported from InDesign (or other Adobe Apps) in PDF format. OS is MacOS Sonoma 14.4, driver is the latest from the Canon site (UFRII_v10.19.16_mac). We have a copier maintenance company that has checked the unit, cleaned everything, replaced a transfer roller, run their calibration and just told us, "must be an issue with your driver" and walked away from it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

This photo shows the color shift (noticeable in all the other colors). The bottom 4 colors are our brands colors:

PXL_20240311_145129382.RAW-01.MP.COVER~2 Medium.jpeg

This is the digital jpg version (Canon won't allow for pdf upload)

Untitled-1.jpg

The following image is direct from the copier print tests. It looks like the color shift may not be happening here, or it's not noticeable due to the ink being laid in the middle of the sheet:

PXL_20240311_145143182.RAW-01.MP.COVER Medium.jpeg

Thank you again for taking the time to assist. I really hope this is a setting I can adjust, or a replacement part I can suggest to the copier maintenance company to take a look at.

2 REPLIES 2

Stephen

Thanks for posting!

While our Forum Community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products, but your dealer will be able to help you!

If you don't have a dealer, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers who are in your area!

ZachCW
Apprentice

Thank you, Stephen. Unfortunately our Canon dealer and rep was the one who came out to repair it. Hopefully someone from the community has a solution since we are still having this issue.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements