cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5045 Pre-Punched Paper: Turned at Duplex

Gnyff
Apprentice

I have no idea how anyone could think "it's a great default setting to change the paper flow so pre-punched holes will change side depending on duplex is used or not... >:-O

But at least there must be a setting somewhere to fix the blunder? Unfortunately, I struggle to find it! 😞

Any hints? (Thanks in advance!)

3 REPLIES 3

Gnyff
Apprentice

By the way:

The printer is a iR-ADV C5045 running on a "Canon Generic Plus UFR Printer Driver" ver. 2.60.

(So I'm guessing it's a brain fart that applies to multiple printers?!?)

Hi, Gnyff!

Thanks for posting! While our forum community members are welcome to chime in, Canon does not provide direct support for imageRUNNER series products. Instead, your dealer will be able to help you! If you don't have a dealer and you're in the United States, please call us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) and we will be happy to provide you with the names of dealers in your area.

If you're outside the USA, visit http://global.canon and choose your country or region from the map for local support.

We hope this helps!

Danny, thanks for your time! (Unfortunately, I think your hope is in vain..)

I'm still baffled that Canon has this problem at all - and that it is seemingly not addressed at all in the databases. But I hope there might be a helpful soul in here somewhere that has solved the problem and can share some insight...

We have three Canon office printers of this class - and I was hoping to at least delay the printer (and brand! 😉 change a bit... Possibly even get through of some of our toner stock!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements