cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imagePROGRAF PRO-2100 Cannot rotate image in Canon utility

mstratil
Enthusiast

I own a Image Prograf 2100 printer and I often print photos to 17.62" x 23.5" to 24" rolls. In the past I have been able to select, in the Canon printer utility, the option on the left side that automatically rotates the photo so that it prints longways from top to bottom, such that the 23.5" dimension is printed completely without being cutoff. Recently this option does not appear when I try to print. You can see this in the images I have uploaded. Thus, the option labeled "Rotate page 90 degrees" is grayed out in the first image from the setup menu. Going on to the second image, you can see the two blue options with R in the middle in the final screen that appears during printing. Then, just to the left of the blue boxes is the option I have always used, but it is grayed out. I have searched extensively to try to figure out why it is now grayed out, but to no avail.

Can someone help me straighten out this problem?
Mike

Canon 2100.jpgcanon 2100_2.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Do you have duplicate instances of the same printer installed?

shadowsports_0-1670191816755.png

What version and build of windows are you running?

What version of the printer drivers are you running?

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

mstratil
Enthusiast

Thanks for your suggestions. I have decided to remove my previous installations of the printer and reinstall. I think I might have had multiple installations but it was hard to tell due to the way they were listed.

But I have run into a problem: although I have downloaded the latest driver, but I cannot figure out/find the so-called driver installation program. There is one listed for mac, but nothing for Windows. Can you help me with this?

Is that what you have downloaded?

Screenshot 2022-12-07 195158.jpg

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

I typed in a message to you, but it got lost when I tried to send it. Very very very frustrating.

Announcements