cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Prograf Pro-4000 error code EC21-2F51

fugly1
Apprentice

I am unable to get my Pro-4000 to startup, getting the Error Code EC21-2F51.

Any ideas what may be the cause of this?

Thanks in advance for any and all help offered

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi fugly1,

The EC21-2F51 error is an indication that your imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 is experiencing an internal error.  The issue could be related to the printhead, but it is recommended that you contact live technical support for further troubleshooting.  There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.  A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the issue and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Patrick
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi fugly1,

The EC21-2F51 error is an indication that your imagePROGRAF PRO-4000 is experiencing an internal error.  The issue could be related to the printhead, but it is recommended that you contact live technical support for further troubleshooting.  There is NO charge for this call.  Please dial 1-800-423-2366, Monday-Friday 8:00 am to 8:00 pm Eastern Time, excluding holidays.  A Technical Support Representative can determine the cause of the issue and resolve it or provide you with your available service options.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thanks Patrick for your help on this error message'

I spoke with Canon 3 timess to completely solve it.

You nailed the reason (print head) for the error and I am back to up and running.

You are my hero.

Fugly 1

What did you ended up doing? I am having the same issue. Thank you. 

Announcements