Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pixma 4000r wireless set up

I recently bought a Pixma 4000R from ebay to replace my elderly Pixma 4000 for which the print head had finally given up - some may think it is mad to buy such an old machine but they are super printers - very economical too - and I have lots of spa...

briskly by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Pixma MG3100cant use it to print wirelessly

i have installed it,,.,, was using it great before... now it wont print or scan from my laptop... but now i have a new network and lost disc... but it works fine for my hubby on his desktop  it wont print keeps saying printing error...  can u please ...

CcFc by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wireless printer setup witihout usb cable

Hello, I am trying to install the wireless capacity for my mp495 printer onto my laptop. I currently use a Cox router, (for which I cannot find the wps button or maintenance button). If I cannot find the wps button on my router, then do i have to use...

Celina by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the WPS button

directions read, "press WPS button for 5 sec., then press 'ok.'     idk what the WPS button looks like.  Please help.  Trying to hook this printer up to my home wireless shouldn't be this difficult.

Canon MX7600 Wired LAN setup.

Hi Guys, I am trying to set up myCanon MX7600 printer to print using a wired lan connection. I install the drivers, select from the menu new setup (wired), and it asks to plug in USB connection. I do that, and it says printer detected. It then fails ...

leaplae by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements