Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MG3200

Hi all, I'm wondering whether anyone can help me with a frustrating problem that I'm having with my new printer. I have a MacBook Pro, and I'm running Max OS X 10.7.5 I followed the instructions to the letter, and used the disc provided to aid me, an...

backside by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

BJ Network Driver and Subnet

Hello,for 2 days i am trying to install our new Canon MG8250 on one of our Win 2003 Servers. The server is supposed to be in a different subnet then the printer. The driver does search for the printer but can not find it. The driver gives me no optio...

RToller by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

CLC5151H1 - Network Issues

Hi We have a CLC5151 networked and it has suddenly stopped being seen on the network.   I can't find where in the settings to go to check / edit the IP Address etc., as under 'Network Settings' all it has under TCP/IP is Certificates and Proxy. I hav...

burrows by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

6220 will not scan wirelessly

Suddenly this machine gives this message when attempting to scan: Cannot scan for these reasons: Scanner is turned offUSB cable is disconnected Please check and try againScanner driver will be closed 2.156.0 This is a Mac OS 10.6.8   Can still print ...

wired to wireless multiple times?

Hi:  this is for pixma mx860 multifunction (all-in-one).  Can I go back & forth between wired & wireless connectivity?  Problem is that we have 1 tower ethernet wired (only) in our c/s w2K nw, that prints fine that way.  Prob. #2 is that we have othe...

860usr by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements