cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! Printer won't print. what should i do?

becvu3
Apprentice

My mac computer wont print on my cannon MX420. It say my computer isnt connected when it is. i just print something without a problem yesterday and now it wont print today

4 REPLIES 4

Danny

Hi, becvu3!

So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know exactly which version of Mac OS X is running on your computer, and whether it communicates with your printer via Wi-FI or USB. That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, our US-based technical support team is standing by, ready to help 24/7 via Email at http://usa.canon.com/support or by phone at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666) weekdays between 10 AM and 10 PM ET (7 AM to 7 PM PT).

Thanks and have a great day!

superman
Apprentice
Restart your Mac and your printer and try again.

Superman printing on Pixma MG6120 using a Macbook Air (OS 10.11)

becvu3
Apprentice
It's running on version 10.9.5. I'm trying to print via WIFI. the wifi like on the cannon computer is on so it is connected to the internet. It's just not connecting to me computer unfortunately

Hi becvu3,

It is recommended that you contact live technical support . There is NO charge for this call. Real time feedback of a live technical support call would be very beneficial in this case.

Please dial 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays). A Canon technical support representative will be able to resolve this issue faster.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements