Printer Software & Networking
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing with mac on pc networked printer

I have a canon ix6520.. It is not a wireless.  It is installed on my desktop pc and is setup up on it's network. My pc laptop has no problem using the printer.  A new macbook has entered the house and the other day I spent 3 hours trying to get it to...

MG4120 print driver fails, scanner works!

I just purchased a new MG4120 for wireless printing. I tried to install on my Windows 8 desktop, first using the CD that came with the unit. I added it to my network using the WPS feature, and it was found and recognized fine. After installing the dr...

wrgilman by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

WiFi stopped working

Pixma PRO-100. WiFi stops working suddenly. Tried using USB and repair function. All looks good apart print jobs deletion, which reported "Cannot repaired"? Remove USB. Offline reported?I have Win 7 Home premium.Thanks

otava by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My MG3100 won't print!

My computer used to print fine, but I moved off campus for the summer, and now I'm back and I can't seem to get my computer to print to it. Also, I have lost the Installation CD in my move. Any suggestions?

Pixma 4000r wireless set up

I recently bought a Pixma 4000R from ebay to replace my elderly Pixma 4000 for which the print head had finally given up - some may think it is mad to buy such an old machine but they are super printers - very economical too - and I have lots of spa...

briskly by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements