cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS3100 will only scan not print

pineapple
Apprentice

As the title says, my TS3100 printer will only scan, but cannot print. It printed a week ago, but now, despite not being unplugged from my USB slot on the laptop, it will only register as a scanner, not a printer. I can confirm the laptop itself is not the issue, I've deleted and tried to redownload the drivers, any suggestions would help

3 REPLIES 3

SamanthaW

Hi!

To have a better understanding of your issue, please let everyone know the operating system on your computer.

If this is a time-sensitive matter, please check out your other support options here: https://canon.us/MyCanonAccount

Thanks! 

pineapple
Apprentice

for context I am using windows 10

Hi,

If the printer was connected during the install, please remove the drivers and disconnect the printer from your computer. 

Once that is done, restart you computer and then while leaving the usb cord disconnected, reinstall the driver. A message will appear to reconnect the scanner and once that is done, let the install complete and try to print. 

If the issue persists, I recommend reaching out to Canon support for this issue. You will need to register your Canon gear HERE to access additional support options.

We look forward to hearing from you. 

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements