cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TS 3522 wifi password?????

adrefs
Apprentice

I just purchased a TS 3522 and while I was able to easily get my iPhone connected to it my wife's IDENTICAL phone will NOT connect!  I have installed the Canon app, scanned the QR code and then selected the Canon WiFi network in settings.  Once I do this it then asks for the password for this WiFi network and I have no idea what that is!?  Can someone help me out here????????

3 REPLIES 3

ArthurJ
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hi,

If you are connecting to the printer via wireless direct, you can get the password from the network settings page of the printer. Please click HERE for the steps and once the page prints, scroll down to row 3-3-4 for the password. 

If you want instead of using wireless direct, you also have the option to use the app to get the printer connected to your wifi network. 

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I have tried that put mine is blank where it says password what else can I do.?

Carolyn318
Apprentice

I called Canon earlier today.  The printer shows up in the wifi networks but you can't use it as your source for wifi.  The password is the serial number on the back of the printer.

Announcements