Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Poster Artist Lite program not loading

atlayank
Apprentice

Hello,

I downloaded and installed Poster Lite.

I downloaded and Installed the printer drivers for our IPF780 printer.

When I try and bring up Poster Lite, I receive the following error:

No printer is available.  Install the printer driver that supports this application.

Any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi atlayank,

Reinstalling the driver should resolve this issue.   Please disconnect the USB cable (if using one) and follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).

4. Right click the Canon iPF780 and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all iPF780's are removed.

5. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).

6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).

7. Click once on iPF780 Printer Driver and then click Uninstall at the top.

8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.

9. Once done, please reboot your computer.

When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:

1. Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imageprograf-ipf780

2. Click the Software & Drivers button

3. Click the Download button next to "iPF780Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.90 for Windows x64".

4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.

5. Double click the [iPF780Series-Drv-Win64-490.exe] folder that was just created.

6. Double click [setup.exe] in the created folder, execute the installation.

Follow the on screen instructions to install the driver.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Hi, atlayank!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.

Thanks and have a great day!

I am trying to install this on a Windows 10 Version 21H2 HP Elitebook 16 GB RAM and the processor is 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz 2.42 GHz

Hi atlayank,

Reinstalling the driver should resolve this issue.   Please disconnect the USB cable (if using one) and follow these steps:

1. Press the Windows key on your keyboard and the letter R, then let both go.

2. In the Run window, please type CONTROL PANEL and click OK.

3. Click on View devices and printers (or Devices and printers, depending on your view).

4. Right click the Canon iPF780 and left click on Remove device. Repeat until all iPF780's are removed.

5. In the upper left corner, click on Control Panel (or the Back button).

6. In Control Panel, click on Uninstall a program (or Programs and features, depending on your view).

7. Click once on iPF780 Printer Driver and then click Uninstall at the top.

8. Follow the on screen prompts to uninstall the driver. When you click Complete, the driver is uninstalled.

9. Once done, please reboot your computer.

When your computer restarts, we will reinstall:

1. Please use the following link:

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/imageprograf-ipf780

2. Click the Software & Drivers button

3. Click the Download button next to "iPF780Series imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Version 4.90 for Windows x64".

4. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.

5. Double click the [iPF780Series-Drv-Win64-490.exe] folder that was just created.

6. Double click [setup.exe] in the created folder, execute the installation.

Follow the on screen instructions to install the driver.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Thank you Patrick.  I will try this out and let you know the results.

All is well.  Thank you Patrick!

Announcements