cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS8220 IJ Network Scanner Selector EX Installation Does Not Exist and Still No PDF Scan

Escalante101
Enthusiast

I have a brand new Dell XPS Laptop with Windows 11.  I installed the "Print Driver and Scan Utility Installer Ver.1.0.3 for Windows.  It installs IJ Network Scanner Selector EX2.  Since acquiring this new laptop, my printer / scanner has lost the PDF scan option.  Under the Canon Utilities "App" category it lists an IJ Network Scanner Selector EX with the word "Install" underneath.  However, when you follow the applicable links it takes you to the customary support page for this printer, but there still is no "specific" EX only installation option.  I have no idea if this is what caused the PDF scan option to disappear.  So, the two matters remain unresolved.

2 REPLIES 2

SamanthaW

Thanks for joining the Canon Community!

Please try downloading the file named "TS8200 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)" It'll be towards the top of the list. That should get you the scan utility! You can find the downloads HERE.

Escalante101
Enthusiast

I had already done that.  The download does not include the "EX" selector - only the "EX II".  Hopefully someone will get this straight.  Thank you.

Announcements