cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TS5150 & G3420 Cannot sign in to Dropbox app in Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center!

CaptainMatis
Contributor

Hello everyone. I am facing the following problem: While for a long time I was using
Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center without any problem to send documents for printing through the dropbox app, suddenly it won't let me sign in to this app. In particular, when I enter my dropbox account credentials, it gives me the message that they are incorrect. I emphasize that the credentials are NOT wrong, I carefully enter them one by one. I also log into my dropbox account normally if I open a new tab in the browser and enter the same credentials. Also to mention that other applications such as onedrive work normally in Canon Inkjet Cloud Printing Center. Does anyone have the same problem? I am attaching screenshots. Thank you for your help!

scn 1scn 1

scn 2scn 2

scn 3scn 3

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

CaptainMatis
Contributor

Problem solved. Now I can use the Dropbox app and send prints remotely! Thanks Canon!

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25

I don't know what Canon has done to fix the problem. On testing, I now see that the app works fine as it did before the problem. Not working for you?

By all means please share the solution!!

guillaumer
Contributor

on my side all cloud services except google drive are gone.

Screenshot_20220911-183807_Adblock Browser.jpg

very disappointed

The fact that the applications do not appear does not mean that they are not working. Select the config button and turn on the applications you need. Then test to see if they work. However, for me the Dropbox application that had the problem, now works fine as before.

guillaumer
Contributor

Unfortunately, there are only 2 apps available in the full app store as you can see here

Last week I had dozens available...

Screenshot_20220911-202401_Adblock Browser.jpg

I guess this is a different type of problem. I don't know, but I have all the available applications that existed before.

Announcements