cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA TR8620 Missing Options on my macOS Print Window

toothfairy
Contributor

Screenshot 2023-11-28 at 9.15.49 AM.png

You will notice that Apple has a Paper Size option. I don't - where can I find it?

Apple has an Orientation option. I don't - where can I find it?

Apple has a scaling option. - I don't - where can I find it?

BTW - is this print window derived from a Canon software driver or is it from Apple's Airprint system?

4 REPLIES 4

Stephen

Welcome to the Canon Community!

The Community isn't intended for immediate assistance. If your question is urgent, click HERE to visit your My Canon Account to discover your personalized support options, which include live phone support. 

If you're outside the USA, please click HERE for support options. 

Gosh - that's a surprise - I thought questions of this sort were appropriate for this forum - I never said that my questions were urgent nor did I say that I require immediate assistance. If that is understood, I would think that my queries were legitimate. If not, please let me know and I will stop posting to this forum. You will notice that I have posted quite a bit this AM since I am trying to resolve some minor issues that I have with my new TR8620a printer/scanner.

I did notice you had quite a lot of questions, which made me think maybe you'd benefit from some one-on-one help. My apologies. Keep on keepin' on. 

toothfairy
Contributor

Thanks Stephen - whew! for a moment there, I thought I might get booted off🙂. But seriously, I have to thank you for the link to the one on one help available. I will use that if these postings do not yield answers to my questions.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements