cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF753Cdw Randomly Loses Wi-Fi Connection

sevpay
Apprentice

I have a recently purchased MF753Cdw. It seems to randomly lose connection to my wireless network. Each time this happens, the "fix" is to go to Network --> Wireless LAN settings --> Select my wireless network --> Apply.

Once I do this, it works without issue. The problem is not tied to any of my computers or devices, because they all have this issue until I do the fix above. Any clue about how to avoid this in the future?

2 REPLIES 2

burntscott
Apprentice

I have the same problem.  This is a new printer, less than a month old.  I run Mac OS to Ventura 13.5.  I have updated the firmware.

When I first got this printer, it kept going to sleep (annoyingly) almost immediately.  It took me a while to figure out why and correct this.

Now, after installing Mac OS Venture 13.5, when I send something to print, after the printer has 'gone to sleep' (which it now does all by itself), I have to either unplug the printer and plug it back in, turn the printer off and turn it back on, or go into network settings and re"apply" the wifi settings it finds.  This takes an ENORMOUS amount of time, and, basically, makes the printer worthless.

If I can't figure out how to 'repair' whatever it is wrong, I'm going to return it.

jstampf
Apprentice

Ditto - printer connected via wifi, requires re-establishing wifi connection manually from the printer control panel every time we use it?!  There *has* to be a fix!!

click here to view the gallery
Announcements