cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ImageClass MF8580Cdw Driver Downloads Unavailable

rhietpas
Apprentice

Hello all. I just bought a used Color ImageClass MF8580Cdw and am trying to connect my laptop (Windows 11) for wireless printing, but the links on the Canon Support website to download the drivers do not work. I have tried the "Software & Drivers" link on both GoogleChrome and MicrosoftEdge and both do the same thing. I click the icon and nothing happens. I try to right click and open the link in a new tab - it's the same support page. I copy the link address and paste it into the search bar and again the same page with no driver downloads.

https://www.usa.canon.com/support/p/color-imageclass-mf8580cdw

Does anyone know where else I might be able to access the drivers? My laptop won't let me connect the printer wirelessly without them as I got a "Drive is unavailable message" when I tried to connect the printer without getting the drivers from Canon. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated as I really don't want to have to always print from a wired connection.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

rhietpas
Apprentice

The drivers were available on the webpage this morning. So seems like it got fixed now. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

rhietpas
Apprentice

The drivers were available on the webpage this morning. So seems like it got fixed now. 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements