cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PIXMA MG3260 Won't Fully Connect to App

Mhouseman212
Apprentice

Got a new printer went to hook it up and this is the screen it gives me then kicks me out of anybody got any ideas

IMG_0122.png

5 REPLIES 5

Danny

Thanks for joining the conversation, Mhouseman212!

So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your mobile device (i.e. Android or iOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!

Thanks and have a great day!

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

What are you connecting to?

What is the brand a model of your router?

The printer supports 2.4Ghz and WPA2 encryption.  If you are using and dual or tri-band router that uses the same SSID name for all bands or is set to WPA3 only, the printer might have difficulty connecting.  

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

T-Mobile Wi-Fi. 

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

T-Mo makes several routers.  Many of its newer models come preconfigured for 5G only.  You may need to confirm or enable a 2.4Ghz broadcast.  I cannot be more specific as you have not provided a model number.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.7.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

It’s got the 2.4ghz and I just changed it to wpa2 instead of wpa3 I’m going to try it again with that change I don’t know if it will work 

click here to view the gallery
Announcements