cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MF Scan Utility Email Button Not Working

jmsk864
Apprentice

Hi,
MF Scan Utility was installed on Windows 10 for a MF440 Series Printer. Unfortunately, Email Button is not working in tandem with Outlook 365 App.

Error message received is 'Could Not Send Email. Check Your Email Client Settings and Try Again.' When I enter OUTLOOK.EXE manually from the Office16 folder it says 'The Command Line Argument Is Invalid. Verify the switch you are using." 

Has anyone else experienced this issue? Is it a known issue with the MF Scan Utility? FYI Outlook has all of it's defaults, Send To>Mail Message opens Outlook right away into a new email message, and finally there are multiple profiles for Outlook, but I have set the main profile as the default Outlook profile. I have also tried reinstalling MF Scan to latest version under product support page released 1.21.23.

Thanks for your help

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Jmsk864,

The errors look like they might be caused by a configuration issue with Outlook365. I checked our knowledgebase and I was unable to find any configuration issues with outllok365. In this situation, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist checking the settings to see what might be going on.

dmathis
Apprentice

Did you find a resolution to this because I am having the same problem. Even tried a second PC and still same issue. Thanks!

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements