So that the Community can help you better, we need to know exactly which operating system is running on your computer (i.e. Windows or macOS, and which version thereof). That, and any other details you'd like to give will help the Community better understand your issue!
If this is a time-sensitive matter, click HERE search our knowledge base or find additional support options HERE.
Thanks and have a great day!
My PC is running Windows 10 PRO. OS build: 19044.2006. Experience: Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4180.0.
NAVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650
The only thing that changed from when QUICK MENU was available and being used is that the OS was upgraded from Windows 10 Home to PRO.
You are correct, downloading and installing the Quick Menu should resolve this issue. Please follow these steps to download and install the Quick Menu on your computer:
1. Please use the following link:
2. Click Downloads at the top.
3. Click on Software & Downloads.
4. Click the Download button to the right of "Quick Menu Ver.2.8.5 (Windows)". If you do not see it in the list, scrolll to the bottom of the list and click the Load More box.
5. Once the download is complete, open your downloads folder. To access this, press CTRL and J, then let both go.
6. Double click "qm__-win-2_8_5-ea31_2.exe" to begin the installation.
7. Follow the on screen prompts to install.
Downloaded and setup. Thanks much.
There was an option in the QUICK MENU for DEEP CLEANING that I used to use to get my printer back to working. I don't see that link in this new installation. I find a list of articles ... but no link to select.
I did ink cartridge cleaning by hand. That worked for a while. But it wasn't until I clicked on the DEEP CLEANING option in the QUICK MENU and let the machine clean itself that the unity returned to normal and dependable use.
I'm probably overlooking something. Old man here would welcome help from you smart people.