cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Connection Failed when setting up TS6320

rbarawid
Apprentice

I hope any of you can help me. I have been trying to fix this printer since last night. So my printer is already connected to the wi-fi. Proof is my computer can detect it on the network. When I'm trying to connect my computer, it keeps giving me a Connection failed message. And I did all of the alternative steps they suggested. My computer is a PC Windows 10. Please help. Below are screenshots:

Canon.JPG

canon2.JPG

canon3.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

The printer will only connect to a 2.4Ghz broadcast.

Your's appears to be 5G or if dual band, possibly using SMART Connect, one SSID for both broadcasts.

Confirm your 2.4Ghz broadcast has its own network SSID name and retry.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

abishek105
Apprentice

Hi @rbarawid,

I am facing similar issue. I borrowed the printer from my friend and trying to set up on a new Wifi connection. I restored to factory default settings and followed the instructions in the setup to connect from my mobile and laptop.

I am getting the same error as you have posted above. Would appreciate if could share a resolution if you have found one.

Screen Shot 2023-03-04 at 4.33.47 pm.png

Thanks!

Greetings,

Welcome to the forum.  The user who started this thread hasn't visited the forums for 3 yrs.  While your problem is similar, your hardware and environment are with certainty different.  

I recommend you start a new thread.  Please include the model number of your product (TS34xx?), your computer's operating system (version and build) and information about your network, wireless hardware and any other troubleshooting steps, error messages or things you have observed.   

We'll do our best to assist.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

Announcements