cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant print from my IPHONE to my imageCLASS MF743Cdw

rarasa
Apprentice

Just set up my new Image Class 743 via wireless connection. My IPhone 13 is not listing the Canon it just list another HP printer I have on my netwerok. Hiw do I set it up so everyone in my hoase can print from their iphoine., they are all on the same wireless network. I am using Windows 10. Other than that the set up to my desk top works. I was able to print and scan from and to my desktop

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Rarasa,

If the printer is on your wireless network and is working from your Windows computer, the network connection for the printer should be working. In this situation, I would suggest trying to turn wifi off and on in your phone settings. Once the phone has reconnected to your network, you can try printing again to see if the phone can find the printer. If it can't, you can also try unplugging the wireless router from the power for 5 seconds to see if the phone can find the printer once the network comes back up.

If you continue to have issues printing from your phone, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to check the network environment/settings to see what might be causing problems with the phone finding the printer over the network.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements