cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon Office Printer Utility - manual download?

kenlist
Apprentice

Does anyone know if the Canon Office Printer Utility can be downloaded manually to a Windows 10/11 PC? It's available from the Microsoft Store, but my company blocks access to the MS Store. I can't print to my Imageclass LBP622CDW (usb) without this utility, and I can't get it from the MS Store.

5 REPLIES 5

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Any software you need for the Canon printer will be available from the Canon support site.

Support | Color Laser | Color imageCLASS LBP622Cdw | Canon USA

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

1D X Mark III, Many lenses, Pixma PRO-100, Pixma TR8620a, LR Classic

Thanks for your reply, John. Unfortunately the Utility is not listed there, but to my knowledge is required, and from what I can see is only available in the Microsoft Store. The printer driver installer must do a silent install of it, or something like that. Happy to have someone tell me otherwise.

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Give Canon a call at 1-800-OK-CANON.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

jrhoffman75
Legend
Legend

Is this the app?

Screenshot 2022-05-04 135222.jpg

It doesn't seem to say it is required. There is some confusing (to me at least) wording about printing from Microsoft store apps and Windows apps.

While looking, I noticed that there was one for my inkjet printer with similar description. I don't have it installed and my printers work fine.

Give Canon a call if the printer isn't functioning.

John Hoffman
Conway, NH

Yes, that's it. I will also separately reach out to Canon via the 800 number you provided.

Announcements