cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't save My Image Garden DVD label. Can't align text. Can't load old CD Print Print labels

PKin
Apprentice

Hard to comprehend that any company could shaft some great intuitive software (CD Label Print) in favor of My Image Garden. MIG must have been designed by the bosses son, 'cause there is no way it would ever get implemented otherwise ☹️. C'mon Canon

I reprint a lot of my DVD labels, but nowhere to save them in MIG. Yeah their titles appear in the left navigation column, but no thumbnail. C'mon Canon

In the left navigation column no way to navigate to pics that are on my computer unless they are in the Desktop. C'mon Canon

Cannot upload all my labels saved in CD Label Print. C'mon Canon

No way to align text in MIG. Or if there is it is extremely well hidden (same as not there). C'mon Canon

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello, 

CD label print was a program that was available in other countries and was not available in the USA so I would not be able to compare the features for you. If you were using that program, it will usually mean that you have a printer model that is not supported in the USA.

You can align the text in My Image Garden using the steps ink the link HERE. You can view PDF or jpeg files that are not on the desktop using the steps in the link HERE. We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. What version of the Mac or Windows operating system are you using on your computer?
  2. Which Canon printer are you using?
Announcements