cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy Photoprint Editor

Dch48
Apprentice

I have found that the latest version of this software which is 1.6 does not work right for my TS8320 printer. When trying to print a disk label it does not resize the selected image correctly to make it fit on the disk.  Going back to the 1.4 version eliminates the problem.  This is in Windows 11.

2 REPLIES 2

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Dch48,

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. Is it printing the image too large or is it too small on the disc?
  2. What disc size are you selecting in the print window and what type of disc are you printing on?

Dch48
Apprentice

It makes the image too large. I am using the simple blank template and filling the whole disc with a single image.  The disk size makes no difference, neither one works.  Like I said, the older 1.4 file works perfectly but the updated 1.6 one does not.  The image does not fit within the printable borders When it is stretched out to fill the area. The image is usually a scan of another disc.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements