cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reinstall old MG3520 printer on new computer

leizag
Apprentice

Please help me. I have a printer that is still good but it is around 5+ yrs old. I recently got a new computer and dont know how to install the printer. I have none of the old paperwork.

3 REPLIES 3

Porcha
Rising Star

Hello leizag,

Welcome to the Canon forum! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know what operating system your computer is running (I.E. Windows 10/7/8 or Mac OS Mojave).  Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue.

leizag
Apprentice
It is a Dell Inspiron15 and it has Windows10

Hi leizag,

You will want to install the printer driver on your computer. The latest drivers and software to install the printer can be downloaded from the Canon USA website here free of charge.  

If you are connecting the printer wirelessly, you will want to setup the printer before installing the driver. There are a few ways to connect the printer. If your router has a WPS button, please click HERE for the steps. If your routers does not have a WPS button, please click HERE for the cableless setup steps.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Announcements