cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is error code 1430

1popeye2
Apprentice

I received a error code 1430  (using wrong printer head) on my PIXMA MX922  printer. What is this?

4 REPLIES 4

Ramona
Authority

Hi 1popeye2,

The print head and ink tanks in the unit may need to be reseated to resolve the error you are receiving.  To do this, please follow the steps located here.  Once this has been done, please turn off the printer, unplug the power cord and leave it out for at least 10 minutes, then plug it back in and turn it back on.  If the error continues, the printer will require servicing.  We ask that you please call 1-866-261-9362, Monday - Friday 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. ET (excluding holidays) for further assistance.  A Canon technical support representative will be happy to help.  There is no charge for this call.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

I'm getting this error, but my printer is beyond the one year warranty period.  It's ridiculous in this day and age that someone needs to pay to get support!  I've followed the video option on how to fix this issue and it did not fix it.

Mmrahman
Apprentice
My printer pixmaMG5650.had problem recently...code no 1430 as mentioning print head is incorrect.need to install with right way.got some tips from internet and tried but nothing happened.just two years old.from London.UK

Nabil
Apprentice
Where are the steps to follow??
Announcements