03-09-2017 03:24 PM
Everytime I scan a document in the MX452 to my printer, it creates a duplicate copy. How can I stop this from happening?
Solved! Go to Solution.
03-10-2017 11:37 AM
Try the following adjustment to see if we can resolve your issue:
1. Open the IJ Scan Utility from your Desktop or the Canon Utilities listing of the Start Menu (Windows) or Applications folder (Mac).
2. Click Settings.
3. On the left, click the 'Scan Document' tab.
4. Click the 'Default' button at the bottom.
5. Repeat this process with each tab on the left.
6. Click OK at the bottom of the Settings menu.
Once this has been done, try scanning from the IJ Scan Utility to test the changes.
This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.
03-29-2017 03:21 PM
Same issue with my MX922 that I've had for several years and this duplication error just started occuring (pdf's only). I re-set the defaults and the issue IS resolved only if I want to use the default save locations etc. Once I revert back to my custom settings the issue re-occurs. Any help getting back to my previous functionality?