cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to rerieve pictures fm Canon ix60sh internal memory

odedbh
Apprentice

i took few pictures without memory card on my Canon IX60SH. can I retrieve those from internal camera memory

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

smack53
Mentor

Not sure what camera it is that you have listed. Never heard of the ix60sh, so I believe you meant SX60 HS. Usually if you connect the USB cable to the camera without a memory card it should find the photos on the internal memory. What I'm confused about is that most of the Canon compact cameras don't have internal memory for photos, only for buffering the photos in burst modes. That memory usually is not recoverable and therefore there would not be any photos to retrieve.

Steve M.

View solution in original post

John_
Authority

To my knowledge there is no internal memory storage in the SX60. You should have gotten and eror message like "memory card missing". You can only store images on a memory card.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

smack53
Mentor

Not sure what camera it is that you have listed. Never heard of the ix60sh, so I believe you meant SX60 HS. Usually if you connect the USB cable to the camera without a memory card it should find the photos on the internal memory. What I'm confused about is that most of the Canon compact cameras don't have internal memory for photos, only for buffering the photos in burst modes. That memory usually is not recoverable and therefore there would not be any photos to retrieve.

Steve M.

John_
Authority

To my knowledge there is no internal memory storage in the SX60. You should have gotten and eror message like "memory card missing". You can only store images on a memory card.

odedbh
Apprentice
Thank you for your quick response

odedbh
Apprentice
You are right, camera style is sx60hs.
Thank you for your reply
Announcements