Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX50 HS question

Is it possible to copy JPG files from a Windows 32bit PC running XP onto an SD card that was formatted in the camera and then see those JPG photos when the SD card is inserted back into the camera?  When I try it and press the view button I get the m...

murryg by Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

No Eye-Fi Geotag in PowerShot S100

I have a PowerShot S100 with built-in GPS. GPS works fine. My SD card is an Eye-Fi 4EV Explore Video card with the Geotagging feature. The wireless transfer to my Mac (using the Eye-Fi Helper app) works OK. But the images never get geotagged. (Note: ...

semitech by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Wi fi menus screen

Just purchased a new canon 330 HS I am trying to set up wi fi and I can not find the wi fi menu screen. I find a wi fi setting screen but no wi fi menu screen.

Stan by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

SD 750 new memory card

Hello AllI have a power shot SD 750 and it might be few years old but its a trusted camera and i love to use itjust recently i ran out of space on the 2gb memory card and had to purchase a bigger one ( 8gb)my quesation is how do i transfer all the pi...

CameraWindow DC Settings

I recently upgraded to a G12, which came with the CameraWindow DC utility. I also upgraded my PC from an old XP computer to a new Windows8 computer. The new download utility works fine, after I figured out how to stop it from storing images in subfol...

Do not wish to use Canon software

I tried a search on this but didn't find anything.  My mum has just bought a Powershot ELPH330HS.  There seems to be a disturbing trend in digital cameras these days where one has to install the proprietary software in order to even get the photos fr...

KJ by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! sx280hs dark screen while vertical

When I try the camera verticaly the screen goes black (vertical in any direction one rotates it). When horizontal, it is fine.  It will take a vertical picture but I have no way of seeing what the image is since the screen is dark. How to troubleshoo...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements