Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! A2300 Blinkies

New Canon user, noticed that on PowerShot A2300 in histogram display mode, some of the image highlights blink once a second. This is not mentioned in the manual. Is it a feature, or a bug?

Thaqxb by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot SX240 video capture

Hi, I've bought a Powershot SX240, and was wondering if there's anyway to capture video directly to computer. I am trying to record it on AVS Video Recorder or Sony Vegas to no avail. Windows recognizes the Powershot under "Portable Devices" on Devic...

powershot elph 110 HS

flash not working - how can I troubleshoot this?  I have changed the battery and tried all the flash features.  I was using the camera with the flash and then it just stopped working

Resolved! Fastest Memory card for Powershot SX150 IS

Hi, Just wondering what's the fastest memory card I can use in my Powershot SX150 IS?  Looking at this:  Transcend 16GB Class 10 SDHC Flash Memory Card (TS16GSDHC10E)  SDHC Class 10 Ultra High Speed Memory Card     Would the High Speed card fit my ca...

PJPunkin by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Shooting Modes PowerShot A2300

I am trying to switch to from AUTO mode to any of the other shooting modes listed in the manual. For instance "P", or fisheye, or low light. The camera is brand new and is my first Canon camera. It is replacing my ancient 3 MP Pentax Optio 330.   The...

Thaqxb by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements