Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Movie editing

I'm brand new at movies.  I have an SX50.  How do I take multiple snippits of 30 to 60 seconds and blend them together?I have learned how to trim the beginning and end of any individual movie.  Can I do this with Canon program or will I need to buy a...

Locating an AC adaptor

I'm trying to locate an AC power adapter for the SX50 HS. I live in Las Vegas, Nevada. I checked all of the camera stores and electronic stores and no one carries it. The stock number is ACK-DC80.I know I can buy it on line but I would have to wait f...

rkstudio by Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lens Error

The lens on my Cannon Power Shot SD130 IS is frozen in a fully extended mode. When I activate the power ON/OFF switch "Lens Error" message is displayed after a few seconds and the camera shuts down automatically. The lens never pulls in and I am unab...

jobsted by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot G12 freezes

I have a Powershot G12 purchased in Dec. 2010 so it's out of warranty. I have had several occassions where the camera freezes and either will not open or freezes with the lens extended. I have also had times when the camera seems to be working proper...

libarsh by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon SX50 video file size.

I transferred a few video clips from the camera to the PC. Two of them seemed to transfer ok but would not play on the PC? The file size is showing as 0kb on the PC. Is the file size too large?? Its around 1gb.

LCD MONITOR

I just purchased a powershot sx50hs.  The screen (lcd monitor) came set to VERTICLE.  How do i reset it HORIZONTAL?

BUDT by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements