Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX270 HS Panorama Feature?

Folks, I have to say I'm a bit disappointed with this camera - mainly due to the battery needs charging fault.One question I'd like to ask however is: Does it have some kind of panorama feature? My old (12yrs old) canon had a kind of camera preparati...

modene1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! My Canon A1400

My Canon PowerShot A1400 lens won't open when I try to download my pictures to my computer with a USB cord.  All programs are closed, I don't turn it on until I've connected it to the computer.  If I unplug it from the computer the lens will come o...

janeuc44 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

SX40 poor quality videos

My SX40 has never given very good videos, at any resolution.  I figured it was just the nature of the beast, but I have seen some demos recently on YouTube of videos from SX40 that are phenomenal.  It is 2 years old and never did work like I expected...

olowkow by Contributor
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot connect to Canon Image Gateway

I set up the wifi on my camera and created an account with Canon Image Gateway. Everything worked fine the first few times I sent images from my camera. Now I get a message that says "Cannot log in to Web service. I am very frustrated because the cam...

Memory Card Error".

While reviewing the photos on my Canon Powershot SD970is, I suddenly received "memory card error". I am using a SanDisk Ultra II 4GB card. The card is also no longer recognized by my computer. There are over 300 photos on the card I desperately need ...

drarv by Contributor
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

Limitations of manual focus

I just bought a new SX260. While this is a wonderful camera in many ways, I had hoped to use the manual focus to be able to focus, while in close-up macro mode, on an insect sitting on a plant amidst flowers rather than having to accept auto-mode foc...

dlst260 by Contributor
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements