Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

black screen : restore to factory default

I am trying to reset camera to factory default .  This happens  Thanks for the help. I have already followed those steps, but when I do the second to last one the hand icon comes up with busy. I will try the contact you provided, but the camera is no...

New Canon G7X Owner - AF "issue"

I have not used a Canon camera on a regular basis for a while (aside from occassionally my wife's 5 years old Powershot SD960) and just got the G7X to replace my other P&S camera. So far I am very impressed with the camera, it's controls and the resu...

2014-11-07 at 17-00-28.jpg
swandy by Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

TV display of pics.

I used to be able to show my pictures on my TV and they were in color.  Now they show up in black and white.  I have made no changes to the camera.

wyoming by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

SX 50 Burst Mode Problems

I have had the SX 50 for about six months.  After a month it the burst mode stopped working.  I have used the sx 10-40 for the last five years and never had problems.  I often take 5-10 pictures in the continuous mode so I can capture every moment.  ...

bedada by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto mode focus selection sometimes not logical

I just purchased a refurbrished ELPH 330 and am trying its many settings.  In auto mode the camera sometimes seems to select objects (no people in scene) to focus on that aren't logical.  For example, if I have a plant on a table with a piece of pape...

ron44 by Apprentice
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Difference in "auto" and "P" setting?

I have several Canon cameras. I know the general guidelines of "auto" and the "P" setting I use for Macro setting (SX280). One "P" setting says "for shooting near and far" on the SX280 and a variety of adjustments on the other SLR digitals cameras. A...

samintx by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

digital photography training needed

Here is my question right off the bat - where do you go for digiral photography training?  I need the sort of training that is independent of how to use the camera that I am holding and instead tackles such topics as how to set the apateur and the sh...

jbcohen by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

how do I erase date on image?

I keep seeing that erasing the date from an image is not possible, once it has been exposed is not possible. Even using Photoshop it is a difficult task. It is hard for me to believe that this need has been overlooked for the many years Canon has bee...

zoomdon by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Old Solution Disks into Windows 8.1

Have a new PC with Windows 8.1.    Will my old Solution Disks load? They are a ver.26.0 for my PowerShot A610 and a Ver. 105.0 JEFIGSCRK for my PowerShot A3400 IS. Would one or the other run both, or do I need to load both?

donbart by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Filter and other adaptors fitted to the lens.

Received a SX50HS as a b'day gift.  Still learning all the bells and whistles.  Is it possible to find a third party UV filter holder manufacturer who builds an adaptor that will fit the lens screw, or is the screw a few straight grooves and rea...

cbh3500 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements