Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does my G7 10MP camera have a light meter?

I'm reading a book by Bryan Peterson called "Understanding Exposure". What thing he mentions early in the book is the use of a Light Meter. However, I can seem to find mine. If anyone could tell me where it is/what it looks like that would be very he...

Scott50 by Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot SX530HS Wi-Fi connection setup

I am trying to connect PowerShot SX530HS with Windows 7 Professional, Service Pack 1, 32-bit. I am stuck at step 2A-2 (Wi-Fi connection setup) by receiving a message: Unhandled exception has occured in your application, etc. I am unable to move beyon...

Fish by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot SX700 - video & sound not in sync

I shot a video in the "P" mode. When replaying it on the camera it works well. The video & sound are in sync.When I copy the video to a PC and replay it, the sound is about 2 seconds ahead of the video. Is there something that I can do to fix this? T...

bioya1 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Computer will not recognize SX110 and SX510.

Hello! I have a PowerShot SX110 and an SX510. My computer suddenly won't recognize them when I attempt to load my pictures. I am using Windows Vista. The obvious conclusion I came to was that my USB cord was broken, so I replaced it. Didn't help. "Ca...

Lukiw by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my sx530hs doesnt detect my pc device

I have windows 8.I installed the software and followed all the steps but when my camera tries to find my pc device it does work. In fact, it appears another device in my camera that is not my laptop. I tried in two different laptops and ave the same ...

leii66 by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Camera shake warning when IS is off

I have a SX710 HS and at full zoom, with image stabilization turned off, the camera shake warning comes on at a shutter speed of 1/200 or slower. The 35mm focal length equivalent is 750mm, and there is a rule of thumb that the shutter speed should be...

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements