Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Securely Packing a Camera in Checked Baggage

I have a Canon SX50 HS which I love.  Am doing a river cruise on the Danube in a few months.  Seems likely I will have to pack my camera in my checked baggage.  Using a smartphone camera is just not an option.  I have a small padded camera bag, but i...

Merrilee by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

A520 Can't transfer to PC

I have a real puzzle.  I cannot transfer pics to my PC.  I have not changed any software since it was working. When I plug in the transfer cable (in either mode)  the buttons on the back of the camera go dead.  I cannot call up the menu to transfer p...

MizzTee by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

my canon supershot

I have a canon powershot sx530 hs. I have tired everthing to connect to the computer it says connect fail and cannot connect to the web setting. I have windows 10. Can some one please help with this? When i get on camera window i cannot find setting ...

tamalaka by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon Powershot SX60 HS or comparable

I am a hoping someone can help me with the macro function of this camera.  I have heard nothing but good things about the macro functionality of it. I am hoping to use this camera mostly for 2 functions which I hope can be saved as C1 and C2, easier ...

Busy

I just purchased to PowerShot SX720 HS. Every time I try to setup the internet connection, it just says, "busy."  Am I missing something?  I went into settings and changed the name of the camera, but I can't locate it.

rhwarren by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Powershot SX60 HS Moon photos

I have been trying to shoot pictures of the moon and having lousy results. First I tried AUTO, which was sort of OK. The problem is when I depress the shutter the sharpness of the picture is less than before I press the shutter to check focus. The re...

AuntFrahn by Enthusiast
  • 26 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon Powershot SX510 HS lens size question

I'm new to cameras, this is actually the first nice camera I've owned, so this is probably a dumb question!  But I bought it used, and the previous owner lost the lens cap.  Trying to get a replacement, the one's I've seen online are 52mm.  So I boug...

Jinxy03 by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

connection problem

Hi, I keep getting this message when i try to connect my Camera (canon G16) to my computer (Mc OS 10.12.4)"connection software for another Canon camera is already running. The software cannot be launched." Any ideas?

canon power shot SX720 HS

Does anyone have this camera? I can't find anything posted here on the SX720. Am I just missing the posts? I think I'm going to love this camera along with all my other Canon's.

samintx by Enthusiast
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot G1X mk2 vs G7X mk2

I am considering getting a Canon PowerShot.For the moment, I have narrow the selection to G1X mk2 and G7X mk2.Online, there are a lot a web sites that recommend either G1X mk2 or G7X mk2.G1X has a bigger CMOS sensor but an older DIGIC 6 processor.G7X...

Alexl by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements