Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting defaults for video on G7X II?

Hi, I'm a complete newbie here. Wondering if anyone can lend some advice. I have the G7X mark II, and nearly always prefer to film in 50FPS when shooting video. The thing is, when I choose this setting, every time the camera is switched off, it defau...

Zethian by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Incompatible JPEG

I took some pictures with my Power Shot A1100 IS and they showed up on my screen but a couple days later when I went to view them again they didn't appear on the screen but there was a question mark on the screen with "Incompatible JPEG" message.  Wh...

G9X Questions

Hello,I have been using Canon point & shoot cameras for the last 8 years or so. I just purchased a G9X after using an S110 for a while. So far I am enjoying it, however I have a couple of questions.Is there any way to get  a more customized shooting ...

G7X flash not working

Button to select flash mode not working. Flash is raised and compatible camera modes are set.It is always off. No way to put it Auto or Forced .Has anyone had this same problem ?

Startel by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Where has the SCN ISO 3200 mode gone

Hello, I'm a brigde cameras user ten years now. My latest model is Powershot SX10IS and I'm going to upgrade [due to lenses issues] to PowerShot SX540 HS / SX60 HS, I'm not quite sure yet.My concern is about new features in SCN mode. I'm really used ...

Anonymous by Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Viewfinder options?

I just purchased a used rebel EOS T-1 because I need to use a tongue switch(I am a quadriplegic)But the camera I purchased does not have a viewfinder in the LCD screen. Which means the camera is unusable for nowAny recommendations what I can do besid...

SX60. Ticking noise

HiSuddenly today I notice a ticking noise when I extend or retract the zoom. Everything seems to be working fine. Should I worry? Is it likely to fail in the near future? Warranty has ended I believe.

DLA23 by Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

g7x mark ii cannot connect with windows 7

Both g7x mark ii and windows 7 connect with my network extension device, but camera then does "searching for device" and never finds PC. I am running "add a device" on the PC at the same time, but it never finds the camera. I have downloaded and run ...

Scfonta by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements