Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Resolved! Powershot SX730 HS metadata

I have been unable to transfer all the metadata shown in the camera with the image to Adobe Bridge, Adobe Lightroom, Apple Photo or Image Viewer.  Called Canon they said it is a software issue and they aren't aware of any software that will do this. ...

JudysPod by Apprentice
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Canon G7X MK II - Stuck Pixel

Hi, Within the last 12 months we have been through 4 different Canon G7X MK II cameras that have repeatedly had stuck/dead pixels very shortly after first use, from researching online there appears to be an issue relating to this camera. My current G...

Resolved! PowerShot SX420 DARK Pictures

Hi All, I am hoping someone can help because I have tried everything. When I take pictures of small objects on a white background my pictures all come out with a  blue background and are just too dark to use. I have tried the WB instructions to no av...

Deb_H by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Canon GX9 MkII

How about a GX board?Anyway, I'm having trouble transferring movies from my GX9 to my PC. I tried CaneraWindow, it won't connect. I took the SD card out and transferred the files to my PC and they won't play sound. I tried to play the movies on the c...

ganguy by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Filming with the PowerShot SX530 HS

Hello,I'm rather new to the world of real cameras, as for a long time I've used my iPhone's camera. But I recently got a PowerShot SX530 HS, and so far I'm very happy with it. However, I can't seem to understand the whole process of shooting a movie ...

Powershot SX620 HS SD Card Problem

We just bought this camera for our son who is in France he removed the card to transfer pictures to his tablet and when he put the card into the tablet all the pictures were gone.. We are unsure what to do. He put the card back into the camera to see...

jbell by Apprentice
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements