Point & Shoot Digital Cameras
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hello. I have a PowerShot Sx30IS. I have had it for a couple years. I mostly use automatic settings. I bought it mainly for the awesome zoom. I like getting close up shots at football games. I still use it for birthdays and whatnot. I feel like I may...

Power shot sx530 hs question

I take 200-300 pictures a day but something is different and I'm not sure what setting I changed. When I review my picture there is a frame around the screen that wasn't there before. And when I put on computer the picture is smaller. Any help would ...

Deecrow by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Removing Data from picture

Hello, I have a Powershot SX500 IS and I took many photos with the Data/Time option assigned. I want to remove this information from some photos for printing it. Does anyone knows if is there a way to remove the data from the picture using the camera...

Ajarilla by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sx280 lens help

Hi everyone. I purchased a used sx280 and having a couple issues.1) the lens cover doesn't open or close fully when powered on/off. I'm suspecting dirt or something, can it be taken and cleaned? Can I blow some canned air in the lens to hopefully cle...

Can't connect SX350 to laptop.

Some help required please especially from Canon if they are around.I have a Lenovo Windows 10 laptop and have installed the Canon utility to download my photos.So I then run the camera function to make the transfer but, as it's the first time I need ...

z8000783 by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant see .CR2 Files

I have recently purchased a G7X Mark II and cannot view the photos in Windows 10. I am saving in the .CR2 RAW format. Both Windows 10 and Abode Lightroom cannot see the files. However I can see the sample image that is supplied on Canons website that...

MilesPNZ by Apprentice
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

can't connect wifi sx710 hs on mac siera

Hi I've got a new Mac Pro -IOS Siera and am trying to connect my SX710 hs via wifi (or cable)both are not working.I also have an iPad air and iPhone 6s - can't connect camera via wifi either.I've searched through YouTube and can't see any videos desc...

EveFo by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Powershot SX710 HS wi-fi connection problem

Hi:  I am unable to pair up the camera connection with my computer.  I get to the stage where both the camera wi-fi and the computer (add a device) are searching but the camera disconnects before I can register the camera to the computer.  Any sugges...

RobK by Apprentice
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot sx720HS WiFi connection problem

I cannot get my camera to connect to my Samsung tablet Model #SM-T230NU. It gets to where I put the password in and my tablet says it is connected but when I hit the OK for the phone to go to the Canon app to download the pictures the camera screen s...

KigB by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Replace PowerShot A650 IS LCD

Hello, I have a PowerShot A650 IS that works really well and is a fun, easy to use, carry around camera.  Unfortunately, the LCD has developed a spot about half the size of a penney that is quite annoying.   I'd love to replace the screen with a new ...

steigw by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

PowerShot G12 video sound

When I record a video with the Canon PowerShot G12, the background sound is really noisy. Since you can't add an external mic, I don't know what to do. I've seen people filming with this camera on youtube though and they have pretty much no backgroun...

G7x turning off constantly

So, I've been having issues lately with my g7x just turning off all the time. It will turn off literally a few seconds or a minute after booting up. The battery is fully charged and the camera is reading it as such, so I don't think that's the issue....

Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements