cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mb2320 not recognized in Canon setup software windows 10 pro 64bit

bfordz
Apprentice

We're having trouble printing to our Canon Maxify MB2320 in Windows 10.

I removed the printer from Windows 10, downloaded the Canon Windows 10 64bit driver / software package.

When I run the installer to setup the printer via our wired LAN it doesn't find the printer.

I can search via the Windows 10 "add new printer" and it will find it but I want to use the Canon Windows 10 drivers and software because we've had issues just letting Winows find and setup the printer.

Any suggestions?

ps this same printer is being used by two other Pc's; 1 - Windows 7 pro 64bit and 1 - Windows 10 pro 64bit.

don't understand why this Pc is being difficult.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try temporarily disabling any firewall or anti-spyware programs on the PC.  Then install the MB2300 Series MP Drivers.  The drivers can be found on our website at the following link:

MB2320 Drivers & Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Michael
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello.

Try temporarily disabling any firewall or anti-spyware programs on the PC.  Then install the MB2300 Series MP Drivers.  The drivers can be found on our website at the following link:

MB2320 Drivers & Downloads

This didn't answer your question or issue? Find more help at Contact Us.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements