cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP6230dw Prints too light

cobbie1010
Apprentice

I have the ImageClass LPB6230dw wireless compact duplex laser printer but don't have settings as shown on the website to change the ink settings to print darker.  What am I missing on the installation?  Are there clearer instructions on how to install the printer settings.  I really wish there was a printer download installer rather than web-based.  I have it installed on a MACbook Pro and am using MACOS Monterey V12.6.

Does anyone know why there are no printer settings to change the ink to print darker.  Does anyone know how to fix this.  

Thank you for your help or for posting instructions.

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Cobbie1010,

If you are missing driver settings for the printer, you can try removing the printer from your printer list and reinstalling the Monterey drivers.

1. Click on the apple in the upper left hand corner of the screen and then click on system preferences. Once in system preferences click on Printers and Scanners.
  2. In printers and scanners, use the - at the bottom of the list to remove any listings for the Canon printer.
  3. You can download the LBP6230dw UFRII LT Printer Driver Ver.1.5.10 from our site using the link HERE.
  4. Once the download is complete, you can double click or open the downloaded file to begin the install.
  5. After installing the UFRII Printer Driver, you can go back to printers and scanners and Click the + at the bottom of the list.
  6. In the add printer window, you can highlight the Canon printer in the list and click add.

When adding the printer, make sure that the name of the printer is what is selected in the USE dropdown box near the add button before you press add. If you continue to have issues selecting your driver options, I would suggest contacting our support team at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

Announcements