cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP6030w Replacement cartridge 125 does not fit

cecilia2
Apprentice

The purchased a genuine Canon replacement 125 cartridge for our LBP6030W laser printer.  But the replacement doesn't work,  and jams when printing .  The original "Starter 125 Cartridge works fine, but needs toner, so we purchased the replacement.  

There's a different design on the replacement.  Anyone else have this problem and can recommend a solution or replacement?  I purchased the Canon authentic replacement -- it's on the right side of the screenshot . canon 125.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Cecilia2,

It you are getting paper jams with the new toner cartridge, it would usually point to a problem with the toner or the way it was loaded. In this situation, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. They can check what might be wrong with the toner cartridge and provide any service options.

We would be happy to assist with the issue. To provide some feedback or some troubleshooting steps, we would need some additional information. If you could reply to this message with the information below, we can provide some assistance.

1. When the paper jams, what error do you get on your computer?
  2. Does the jammed paper have anything printed on it or is it blank?

This is late in coming but I too have just found the same issue. There are definitely differences in the molding that is making the printer jam. The toner that has been a problem also has UK Canon listed. Are there different toners for those printer in Europe than in the US?

shadowsports
Legend
Legend

Greetings,

Toner #125 is correct for your printer's model.  Follow Hector's instructions for next steps.

~Rick
Bay Area - CA

~R5 C (1.0.6.1) ~RF Trinity, ~RF 100 Macro, ~RF 100~400, ~RF 100~500, +RF 1.4x TC, +Canon Control Ring, BG-R10, 430EX III-RT ~DxO PhotoLab Elite ~DaVinci Resolve ~Windows11 Pro ~ImageClass MF644Cdw/MF656Cdw ~Pixel 8
~CarePaks Are Worth It

nycjay71
Apprentice

This is late in coming but I too have just found the same issue. There are definitely differences in the molding that is making the printer jam. The toner that has been a problem also has UK Canon listed. Are there different toners for those printer in Europe than in the US?

Yes. Toner is different in each region. 

Announcements