cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS LBP251dw only one light

ladfm
Apprentice

I have a imageCLASS LBP251dw that has suddenly stopped working. It will power on, and the main power light is lite green, but that's all it will do.  Nothing else lights up, the control panel never appears, and the printer doesn't print.  I've tried a power cycle, and leaving it unplugged, but it doesn't change anything.  I'm not sure what to do next.  Any suggestions as to what could be wrong?

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello Ladfm,

If the menu is not loading and the machine is not responding to button presses, it looks like there is something wrong with the hardware. You can try unplugging the printer from the power and then pressing the power button 10 times while the printer is unplugged. After that, you can plug the printer into a different power source and you can try turning it on. If you continue to have problems with the printer, it looks like the printer needs service. In this situation, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666 or log into your MyCanon account to check your available service options.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements