cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to fix scanner on canon MF4800 with error code 155

kikimacho12
Apprentice

please, help me!

currently, i can't use scan function on canon mf4800. it's an error message with code 155. i reinstall driver but it doesn't working and i use canon toolbox to scan.

thanks, everyoneda13d2186045831bda54.jpg!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Patrice
Whiz

Hi kikimacho.

I will be glad to assist you. However, I will need to ask a few questions, so that I can best assist you. Please answer the questions below:

1.  Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?

2.  Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable, or wirelessly over the network?

I look forward to your response.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

View solution in original post

Hi Patrice

i'm happy when you support Smiley Wink.  I will answer your questions as follows:

1.   Currently, i using windows 10 64bit and i try to installed printer on windows 7 professional 32bit. I get the same error.

2.   Printer connected network cable. i checked the network everything normal

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Patrice
Whiz

Hi kikimacho.

I will be glad to assist you. However, I will need to ask a few questions, so that I can best assist you. Please answer the questions below:

1.  Which version of Windows is installed on your computer?

2.  Is the printer connected to the computer with a USB cable, or wirelessly over the network?

I look forward to your response.

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.

Hi Patrice

i'm happy when you support Smiley Wink.  I will answer your questions as follows:

1.   Currently, i using windows 10 64bit and i try to installed printer on windows 7 professional 32bit. I get the same error.

2.   Printer connected network cable. i checked the network everything normal

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements