Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Canon CR-190i Pocketing Issue

How can I use CR190i pockets individually? The CR190iOptions.ini is set to the following setting but it still will not let me use the third pocket individually.  Does anyone know how I can do this?  I am using FIS Image Vision imaging software and ha...

PS by Apprentice
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Best All in One printer

I have owned a Brother Color Laser Printer MFC 9840CDW for 3 or 4 years and I think it has finally quit. I needed a quick printer and got a Canon iP2702 but it only prints and I need an all in one. I purchased a Brother MFC J4610dw and cannot get it ...

wyosue by Apprentice
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! setting up network scanner in a Mac environment

Our office is Mac based and we're using a Canon Image Runner 2535i as our network printer and scanner.  It's working fine as our network printer, but we're getting nothing from the scanner.  We've got it connected through an ethernet cable.  We're ru...

julejr by Apprentice
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PROBLEM WITH IMAGE RUNNER 6055

We have bought this printer,without the scanner unit.We use this machine to print only.To the location that scanner would placed,its a simple cover.From the first month the print jobs appears to have black lines.Every 25000 prints technicians clean t...

conne by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

iR-ADV C5030

So I'm trying to get this printer to print.  I've got the printer installed on a Windows 8 machine and seems to work fine.  I've just reloaded XP Professional on another machine and cannot get the printer to function right.  When I send any print job...

MX410 drivers cause cursor errors for Microsoft Word??

Many posts online about printer drivers causing a constantly busy cursor in either Microsoft Word 2010 or Excel 2010. This happened to me.  I deleted all programs related to recently purchased and installed Cannon PIXMA MX410 and the constant busy cu...

wheelz20 by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copier

Our small church makes 50 copies a week of the bulletins but the ink cartage cost is very high.  Looking for a color copier that uses toner.  We don't need anything fancy. We are looking a economics here.

For an IR2200 what driver can I use for Windows 7?

With a used Dell workstation with Win 7, if I want to install the IR2200 as a networked printer, what driver set/software package should I use?  I have it set now and running with a driver for the Canon IC2300.  Features are missing.  So, am looking ...

Hoib by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements