Office Printers
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Condensation message won’t ever stop!

Good Afternoon, This is my first post, If it's been covered somewhere else please let me know. i purchaser used a canon mf741cdw, it looks to be brand new, never used, but their may be a reason for that. everytime the unit turns on I get a "control c...

MF644Cdw - Wont Scan To Email

Hi.  i followed 2 different threads on here and i still cant get my printer to scan to email. i am using Gmail for this and my personal account. I have "Use user authentication" turned OFF. SMTP server is "SMTP>GMAIL>COM" and email address is "mypers...

MF743CDW Paper Jam

I have a paperjam that is at the very end just before it throws the paper out into the tray.  Opening the backside of the printer you cannot get to the paper though you can see it through the housing on the backend that is not easily removable.  This...

melriv by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

computer cannot find printer

I have a new iMAC and my Canon imageCLASS MF741Cdw was printing fine, BUT unplugged it due to a printer cartridge issue I was having... different topic.... and now the computer doesn't find the printer. The printer does show up in the System Preferen...

Resolved! MF642C/643C/644C : problem upgrading firmware for my printer

First of all, I can't tell what printer model I have because this is not clear... I mean, when I go in the printer menu, it is called :MF642C/643C/644C so is it a 642 ? a 643 or a 644 ? I can't tell...But the problem I have is that I try to get the l...

updatetool.png remoteui.png
tlex by Contributor
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

imageCLASS MF113w won't print

I just received a MF113w printer a couple days ago. The first thing I sent to it from my android tablet printed very fast. When I sent the second part, it would not print, error code 822. It seems that there is nothing wrong with the printer, it just...

Trygve by Apprentice
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

MF642C/643C/644C UFR II not printing

We previously could print off the above printer from our computers, phones, etc wirelessly.  For some reason today it stopped working for no apparent reason from all of our devices.  Error Printing on .. Printer couldn't print... I've tried shutting ...

MF743CDW Prints PDF in Blue

Whether from Windows or iMac, my PDF files always print in blue.  My Word docs print fine in black and white.  Not sure where to go from here.  

D420 Second-Side Printing Fails

I have a D420 that does single-sided printing perfectly.  However, when I try to print duplex (second side), the back side is printed and the paper begins to rewind, but gets slightly crooked and is detected as a jam.  I can't figure out what rollers...

mersenne by Apprentice
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Knocked my MF4890dw off my desk

It hit the concrete floor but seemed to be mostly in good shape.  The outside casing had come unseated, the paper tray pin broke and the autofeeder sensor arm broke.  Otherwise it looked ok.  I was able to fit the case back into place after removing ...

ImageClass mf731cdw Streaks

I am having a problem with streaks down the center of my pages. It started when I put old paper in the printer. I took it out, but I have cleaned the fixing assembly multiple times to no avail. I have cleaned the ITB and when that paper runs through,...

Streaks on Paper

Would you use Compatible toner for ImageCLASS?

Would you use compatible toner for Coror ImageCLASS mf642 or pay for the genuine? The price difference is significant $57 on amazon (great review for the link below) vs. $279 at Office Depot.  [Commercial link removed.  Screen shot from destination p...

1.JPG
Tonyyyy by Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Getting started

New to the community? Here's some information to help you get acquainted:

Announcements