cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageCLASS MF753Cdw Scanner Error Code 10, 202, 3

NDDTSG
Apprentice

I'm trying to scan from my printer/scanner and keep getting this error message, code 10, 202, 3.  i cant figure out how to fix this.  the scans come out horrible.  its a brand new printer!  shouldn't be having problems already with it.  anyone have an idea how to fix this?

o error image.jpg

5 REPLIES 5

Garfi69
Apprentice

Hello,

I have same problem here ! I'm unable to scan without good quality or no error. I updated ma Macbook Pro M2 with MacOS Sonoma.

@Canon Support, any idea ? I will try to to reinstall entire the program/pilot for fix this.

I'm not support, but you will want to make sure you're using the most up-to-date software and drivers. You can get them HERE

Garfi69
Apprentice

Hi Stephen,

I have uninstall and installed last drivers ( 2023/09) and now it's work correctly, scan OK, no error !

Capture d’écran 2023-10-23 à 21.45.07.png

Thanks ! 🙂

Stephen

Yay! 🙌

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello,

The error would point to a problem with the driver or software version that you are using on your computer. In this situation, you can download the latest version of the drivers and software from our Canon USA site using the link HERE. You would need to download the latest version of the scanner driver and utilities. It looks like you have a Mac and the newest version is the Scanner Driver & Utilities for Mac V2.15.14. If you continue to have issues after installing, you can contact support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to help.

click here to view the gallery
Announcements