cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

imageclass MF273dw - Problem upgrading firmware

GJCos1
Apprentice

imageclass MF273dw - Problem upgrading firmware.  i tried to update from computer message states update available but failed initially.  I then downloaded from website to computer and it updated. But printer will not work and states update needed/ I again tried to update and the printer shows this message: "usb is available" but it doesn't update.  the only choice it gives is to exit?? The printer will not work at all without this update.  

Now i uninstalled and reinstalled and the first print worked and the next item i tried to print shows the same **bleep** message-update firmware and we are back to square one! This is only a week or two old and I am not wasting money like this! please advise or send where it can be returned to!

1 REPLY 1

Hector
Product Expert
Product Expert

Hello GJCost, 

If the firmware update is failing via wifi, you can try moving the printer closer to the router or unplugging the router from the power for 5 seconds and plugging it back in. Once the network is back up, you can try the update again. If moving the printer and unplugging the router does not resolve the issue, I would suggest contacting support over the phone at 1-800-652-2666. Our agents would be happy to assist checking what is causing the issue with the update.

National Parks Week Sweepstakes style=

Enter for a chance to win!

April 20th-28th
Announcements