cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

am trying to insert new cartridge in Image Class D530. Toner cover will not close after insertion?.

sparrow
Apprentice

I am trying to insert new toner cartridge in Image Class D530 laser printer.  After insertion of cartridge, correctly I think, the toner cover will not close. What am I doing wrong?

1 REPLY 1

Patrice
Whiz

Hi Sparrow.

What is the model number of the toner cartridge that you are experiencing issues with?  The imageCLASS D530 supports the Canon Cartridge 128.

Please follow the instructions below to insert the toner cartridge.  Ensure that both sides are level as you are inserting the cartridge in the machine:

1.  Verify that the orange tabs and sealing tape have been removed.

2.  Insert the toner cartridge.

Fit the protrusions (A) on each side of the toner cartridge into the guides located on each side of the machine. Slide the toner cartridge into the machine, until the toner cartridge meets the back of the machine.

I hope this information is helpful to you.  Should you need further assistance, please contact us at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666).

Did this answer your question? Please click the Accept as Solution button so that others may find the answer as well.
Announcements